NEW FLORIDA E-DISCOVERY RULES
The Florida Supreme Court has scheduled oral argument on new e-discovery court rules on March 7, 2012. Several years in the making, the rules have been “fast-tracked” and are expected to be adopted in the near future. E-discovery has arrived as a discrete category. http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/proposed.shtml#civil.
The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (www.aceds.org), a consortium of attorneys, IT and litigation staff specialists has its annual conference in Hollywood, Florida, April 2-4, 2012. They have asked me to speak on the use of neutrals in e-discovery proceedings, a potentially exciting new application of the mediation process. Follow this link to hear a preview of my remarks in the form of a podcast: How neutrals save time and cut costs.
Let me know if you wish to attend the conference. ACEDS has provided the speakers with “savings vouchers” for their clients. I feel confident you’ll benefit from the meeting. email@example.com
Upchurch Watson White & Max
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award