Who's Who Legal Recognizes UWWM as Leader in Florida Mediation
Of eight mediators recognized in the recently distributed Who's Who Legal: Florida 2020, three are principals of Upchurch Watson White & Max. Who's Who Legal, which is published by Law Business Research Ltd., an independent London-based group providing research, analysis and reports on international legal services, introduces the chapter by saying UWWM "demonstrates a strong position in the Floridian market."
Also this year, the directory included UWWM among only four listed U.S. mediation firms, mentioning the same three mediators:
- John Upchurch "receives sterling recommendations for the rigorous knowledge of the law he brings to commercial mediations, having previously served as a circuit judge in the state of Florida" and "is hailed as 'an excellent mediator' and is well versed at resolving multiparty disputes, including construction defects and medical malpractice issues."
- Lawrence Watson Jr "excels in complex, multiparty commercial and construction disputes, acting exclusively in a litigation and ADR capacity for a range of clients" and "is considered 'a top-notch dispute resolutions specialist' with more than 50 years of experience as a mediator and third-party neutral in a wide variety of disputes."
- Rodney Max "has built a stellar reputation in mass torts and class action mediations in commercial and consumer disputes" and "is highlighted for his four decades of experience as a third-party neutral and mediator in state and federal class actions involving personal injury, wrongful death and property damage issues."
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award