Mediators Shelley Leinicke and Ricardo Cata to Present CLE for MDFAWL
South Florida-based mediators Ricardo Cata and Shelley Leinicke will present a Continuing Legal Education program titled "Getting the Most Out of Mediation" for the Miami-Dade chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers on Thursday, Aug. 8.
The presentation, free to MDFAWL members, will be at Shutts and Bowen LLP's Miami office. For more information, click here.
Shelley and Ricardo, both of Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group, will talk about how attorneys can manage their clients' expectations when entering into negotiations, preparing clients for the mediation process, how to "help the mediator to help you" and other aspects of being a full participant. Don't forget, "the best prepared lawyer and client and mediator bring about the best resolutions at mediation."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award