Elegant Arbitration: Designing a Cost-Effective and Timely Arbitration Process
Approved 1.5 Hr. General FL Bar CLE Credits
1.5 Civil Trial Certification Credits
Presented by: Lawrence M. "Larry" Watson, A. Michelle Jernigan and Jeffrey M. Fleming
September 18, 2019
For a copy of the pre-arbitration case management order referenced in the program, please click here.
Mediators, please note:
Since this Webinar deals almost exclusively with arbitration, it may not be eligible for CME. If you are applying for CME, you can take a screenshot of the final slide (using Windows’ Snipping Tool, for example) for use as part of your documentation. Upchurch Watson White & Max provides automated certification of attendance for live Webinars (via email), but no certification will be provided for viewing recorded Webinars.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award