UWWM's Richard Lord Now an ACCTM Fellow
Upchurch Watson White & Max, a Florida- and Alabama-based mediation group, is proud to announce that Shareholder Richard Lord has become a fellow of the American College of Civil Trial Mediators.
Mr. Lord handles a broad range of commercial and personal injury cases with an emphasis on breach of contract, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, construction and insurance claims and in addition, has served as settlement counsel on a national scale. He is frequently engaged as a lecturer on alternative dispute resolution topics.
According to the ACCTM website, it is "a non-profit organization of professionals distinguished by their experience, skill, ethical standards, and professional commitment to mediation, conflict management, and alternative dispute resolution."
By becoming a fellow, Mr. Lord is further demonstrating his dedication to best practices.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Meet Our Mediators: Shelley Leinicke
- Developing and Enforcing Good Faith Standards for Civil Trial Mediations
- The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation
- Mediator Arthur Garcia Jr. Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max
- FSU Law Dean Emeritus Don Weidner Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max as Mediator
- Ricardo Cata Moderates, Chairs Program Discussing Mediation Method for Resolving U.S.-Cuba Disputes
- Harvard Professor Addresses ABA Dispute Resolution Section's Conference
- Why It’s Almost Always Better to Mediate
- Diversity in Mediation: Domestic and International Challenges
- Part 2: Trial May Be a Rarity, but Trial Lawyers Are Not
Previous Article: UWWM Sponsors Florida Supreme Court Historical Society Annual Dinner