UWWM's Richard Lord Now an ACCTM Fellow
Upchurch Watson White & Max, a Florida- and Alabama-based mediation group, is proud to announce that Shareholder Richard Lord has become a fellow of the American College of Civil Trial Mediators.
Mr. Lord handles a broad range of commercial and personal injury cases with an emphasis on breach of contract, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, construction and insurance claims and in addition, has served as settlement counsel on a national scale. He is frequently engaged as a lecturer on alternative dispute resolution topics.
According to the ACCTM website, it is "a non-profit organization of professionals distinguished by their experience, skill, ethical standards, and professional commitment to mediation, conflict management, and alternative dispute resolution."
By becoming a fellow, Mr. Lord is further demonstrating his dedication to best practices.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Mediator Arthur Garcia Jr. Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max
- FSU Law Dean Emeritus Don Weidner Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max as Mediator
- The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation
- Ricardo Cata Moderates, Chairs Program Discussing Mediation Method for Resolving U.S.-Cuba Disputes
- Why It’s Almost Always Better to Mediate
- Diversity in Mediation: Domestic and International Challenges
- Part 2: Trial May Be a Rarity, but Trial Lawyers Are Not
- Two UWWM Mediators Speak at 24th Annual Dispute Resolution Conference
- Part 2: The Wrong for Which There Is No Legal Remedy
- City of Orlando Proclaims Oct. 16-22 ABA Mediation Week
Previous Article: UWWM Sponsors Florida Supreme Court Historical Society Annual Dinner