Free-CLE Webinar: What's Going on in the Other Room?
- "What is taking so long?"
- "Who is making the decisions?"
- "Who is doing the most talking?"
Ultimately, it all boils down to one party wanting desperately to know "What is going on in the other room?" Find out and earn 1.0 general CLE credit/1.0 civil trial certification credit through The Florida Bar.
From noon to 1 p.m. Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, Richard will share the mediator's perspective about what is going on "over there" and even what may be going on in your own room. He will focus on the psychology and dynamics of mediation and those intangible human factors that often dictate whether a mediation will end in settlement. He will help you look at the process a bit differently, which should help you become an even better advocate for your clients.
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
To get your questions answered live "on air," please submit them through the registration process by the end of business on Wednesday, Jan. 22.
Title: Mediation Insights for Litigators: What is going on in the other room?
Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Time: Noon - 1 PM EST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements PC-based attendees: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder