'Lean In' Group Adds Value to Legal Profession for Local Women
Upchurch Watson White & Max recently sponsored its first "Lean In" luncheon for 2015. This program was organized in 2013 and is loosely based on the writings of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg and her book of the same name. Its goal is to educate, inspire and mentor women in the legal profession and provide them with a vital network.
The latest "Lean In" topic was "Connecting with your Professional Destiny," led by Yvonne Yegge. Ms. Yegge is a private practitioner representing governmental entities on ad valorem tax issues. These luncheons are hosted quarterly in Maitland, Fla., by UWWM Shareholder Michelle Jernigan, UWWM Partner Kimberly Sands and Ms. Yegge, by virtue of her interest in the group's objectives and her honorary membership with the UWWM family as wife of UWWM Shareholder Richard Lord.
The program featured Rebecca Palmer, a partner with Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed, and Andrea Jernigan-Gwinn, a principal and civil engineer with Civil/Site Engineering, Inc. Ms. Palmer is family law practice group leader with Lowndes, et al. Please visit the firm's family law blog at http://cfldivorce.com.
Thanks to Rebecca, Andrea, Yvonne, and to all who attended, for a great program! For more information, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award