ILAT Conference Participation Adds to Free UWWM Resources
The recent International Litigation, Arbitration & Transactions Conference in Miami, where Mediator Ricardo Cata was a panelist, was attended by 125 lawyers from Florida, New York, Central and South America and other regions. Ricardo has shared his paper from the conference, "International Commercial Mediation: A Supplement to International Arbitration." The paper also is posted on our toolkit page at uww-adr.com/resources, along with many other complimentary resources designed to assist litigators.
"My panel was attended by about 45 conferees, and one of my panel members is a law school professor at Florida International University's Law School," Ricardo reported. "He teaches a class on international ADR, and he invited me to talk to his class about international mediation this spring." Ricardo plans to do so on April 1.
Upchurch Watson White & Max thanks the conference presenter, The Florida Bar International Law Section, for the opportunities to learn, educate and participate!
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award