Florida Mediators Published by Claims Magazine
"Ten Cornerstones of Effective Mediation Advocacy," an educational article by Florida mediators A. Michelle Jernigan and Bruce Blitman, has been published in two parts by Claims magazine. Ms. Jernigan, a shareholder with Upchurch Watson White & Max, and Mr. Blitman, who has a solo practice based in Fort Lauderdale, were pleased that their collaboration also was picked up by the February 2014 e-newsletter for the Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates (SCMA), an international organization based in London.
Prior to appearing in print in the February and March issues of Claims, "Ten Cornerstones of Effective Mediation Advocacy" was posted by the magazine's online edition, Property Casualty 360, in January and February.
Both Ms. Jernigan and Mr. Blitman recently celebrated their 25th anniversaries as Florida Supreme Court certified Circuit Civil Mediators.
About Upchurch Watson White & Max
A nationally leading mediation specialty firm, Upchurch Watson White & Max is known for facilitating reasonable agreements to resolve complex issues. From eight offices in Florida and Alabama, Supreme Court certified attorney mediators with wide-ranging specialties serve as court-appointed and privately employed mediators, arbitrators and third-party neutral case managers, implementing innovative methods of alternative dispute resolution across the country. On the Web: uww-adr.com
P R E S S R E L E A S E
Upchurch Watson White & Max
125 S. Palmetto Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Catherine Klasne (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award