Florida Mediator Kimberly Sands Discusses Negotiaion and Mediation for Google+ Hangout
"Success in Negotiation and Mediation" will be the topic when our shareholder Kimberly Sands joins hosts Stephan Futeral and Tina Willis at 4 p.m. EDT Monday for "Legally Speaking," a Google+ Hangout On Air.
If you have been curious about Google+, attending the "Hangout" will be a great introduction. The hosts are both attorneys pioneering Google+ to discover its online networking and possible SEO advantages.
Or, if you'd like to know how to better represent your client during negotiation and mediation, this is the Hangout for you. It's easy; just click here at 4 p.m. EDT Monday, May 12.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award