Florida Mediator Kimberly Sands Discusses Negotiaion and Mediation for Google+ Hangout
"Success in Negotiation and Mediation" will be the topic when our shareholder Kimberly Sands joins hosts Stephan Futeral and Tina Willis at 4 p.m. EDT Monday for "Legally Speaking," a Google+ Hangout On Air.
If you have been curious about Google+, attending the "Hangout" will be a great introduction. The hosts are both attorneys pioneering Google+ to discover its online networking and possible SEO advantages.
Or, if you'd like to know how to better represent your client during negotiation and mediation, this is the Hangout for you. It's easy; just click here at 4 p.m. EDT Monday, May 12.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward