UWWM's Lawrence M. Watson Jr. to Speak at California Conference
MAITLAND, Fla. (July 1o, 2015) - One of the first circuit civil trial mediators to be certified by Florida's Supreme Court, Lawrence M. Watson Jr. not only does, but also teaches. On Tuesday, he will present a session titled "Planning, Organizing, Formatting and Executing the Mediation of a Complex, Multi‐Party, Multi‐Issue Lawsuit” to the American College of Civil Trial Mediators' annual meeting in Dana Point, Calif.
"We will lay out a 'typical' complex litigation dispute – then walk through ways we might organize and structure a mediation of that case," says Mr. Watson, a founding principal of Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group. He has chosen a hypothetical case based on a construction lawsuit for his presentation because those tend to be multi-party, multi-issue, complex cases and because "I was a construction litigator and now am heavily involved in mediation of construction cases – it's familiar ground."
The annual meeting marks the ACCTM's 20th anniversary. Mr. Watson was a founding fellow of the college and received its lifetime achievement award in 2005. For more information, please visit www.acctm.org.
About Upchurch Watson White & Max
A nationally leading mediation specialty firm, Upchurch Watson White & Max is known for facilitating reasonable agreements to resolve complex issues. From eight offices in Florida and Alabama, Supreme Court certified attorney mediators with wide-ranging specialties serve as court-appointed and privately employed mediators, arbitrators and third-party neutral case managers, implementing innovative methods of alternative dispute resolution across the country. On the Web: uww-adr.com
P R E S S R E L E A S E
Upchurch Watson White & Max
125 S. Palmetto Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Catherine Klasne (email@example.com)
For Immediate Release
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder