Upchurch Watson White & Max Recognizes State's MEDIATION WEEK With Seminars / Radio Appearances
In recognition of Mediation Week (October 16th - 21st), Rodney A. Max, principal with Upchurch, Watson, White & Max Mediation Group, together with South Florida firm mediation panelists, Stephen Fischer and William Bissett, presented a seminar Advanced Mediation Techniques: Designing the Mediation / Breaking Impasse, to the Dade County Trial Lawyers Association at their October 20th (National Conflict Resolution Day) meeting at The Bankers Club in Miami, FL. The Honorable Ellen Leesfield of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit took part in the panel discussion with her view from the bench, sharing some of the judiciary's most recent innovative pre-trial devices.
In addition to this seminar, other firm activities related to Mediation Week include legal radio talk show appearances by members of our mediation team. On October 17th, principal Michael S. Orfinger and panel member
Established in 1996, Upchurch Watson White & Max has offices in Central and South Florida, as well as in
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award