Upchurch Watson White & Max Adds Shareholder: Trial Attorney Michael S. Orfinger Joins Firm - Feb. 5, 2004
DAYTONA BEACH, FL ( February 5, 2004) - Upchurch Watson White & Max (UWWM), a nationally recognized mediation specialty firm, has announced the addition of Michael S. Orfinger, a seasoned trial attorney with over fourteen years experience, as its newest shareholder who will now devote his entire practice to mediation. Mr. Orfinger was most recently a shareholder in the Daytona Beach law firm of Smith, Hood, Perkins, Loucks, Stout and Orfinger, P.A., where practiced from 1991 until 2003.
In 2001, Mr. Orfinger affiliated with UWWM as a member of the firm's independent mediation panel. He will concentrate on mediating commercial litigation, real estate litigation, insurance defense and insurance coverage disputes. John J. Upchurch, president of UWWM, stated that, "Michael Orfinger's strong commercial litigation practice over the years has earned him an outstanding reputation as an attorney with the temperament and skill to handle the most demanding mediation assignment. We are delighted that he has elected to join us on a full-time basis."
Mr. Orfinger is a graduate of Wake Forest University and the University of Florida College of Law. He has been a contributing author to Continuing Legal Education publications of The Florida Bar, and has served on the Bar's Grievance Committee. He is certified both as a circuit court mediator and as an appellate mediator by the Fifth District Court of Appeal.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award