Sandra C. Upchurch Selected into Florida Association for Women Lawyers’ Leaders in the Law, 2011
Upchurch Watson White & Max, a mediation specialty firm and national leader in alternative dispute resolution, is proud to announce the selection of panel member Sandra C. Upchurch into the Florida Association for Women Lawyers’ (FAWL) 2011 class of Leaders in the Law – an award presented annually to a select group of attorneys from around the state.
FAWL’s Volusia County chapter selected Ms. Upchurch as a nominee who possesses all qualifications as set forth by the state organization for this award: an attorney who has earned the respect of others professionally, is involved in activities for the betterment of the local community, exemplifies the qualities of a positive role model and advances the cause of women in the community. Joining Sandra on the local level in receiving this award are MaryEllen P. Osterndorf and The Honorable Margaret Hudson.
FAWL will present its 2011 class of Leaders in the Law with award certificates at its 60th Anniversary Gala being held during The Florida Bar Annual Convention the evening of June 23 at the Gaylord Palms Hotel in Orlando.
Upchurch Watson White & Max congratulates Sandra and all of the outstanding recipients of this distinguished honor.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder