Sandra C. Upchurch in race for Florida Bar Board of Governors Seventh Circuit Seat
Review Sandra's credentials and campaign statement.
In the upcoming Florida Bar Board of Governors elections, Upchurch Watson White & Max mediation panelist, Sandra C. Upchurch has filed to replace retiring board member Chobee Ebbets in the Seventh Circuit. Sandra will be running against K. Judith Lane for the Seat 1 position.
Bar members in the 7th circuit will have the option of voting by mail-in paper ballot or via the Internet. The Bar's election administrator, Election Services Corporation, will mail ballots in time to arrive in Bar members' offices around March 1.
In support of Ms. Upchurch's campaign, the firm will be hosting a CLE luncheon seminar on February 16th. Colleagues will have the opportunity to meet with Sandy and earn a CLE credit hour for her presentation: "Blogging for Lawyers: 101".
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award