Philip Elliott Recognized at VCBA Traditions Night
Philip H. Elliott, Jr., mediator with Upchurch Watson White and Max and a 50 Year member of The Florida Bar, was recognized for his half-century of service to the
Todd Richardson, Chair of the VCBA Traditions Dinner, presented Mr. Elliott with a plaque at this years event on November 5, 2008.
Serving as a judge with the Volusia County Small Claims Court from 1964 to 1973, Mr. Elliott regularly mediated disputes before setting them for trial. Active in ADR since 1989, he became a Supreme Court Certified mediator in 1991 and since joining Upchurch Watson White & Max in 1998, has concentrated his entire practice on mediation and arbitration.
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogAlabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award