Philip Elliott Recognized at VCBA Traditions Night
Philip H. Elliott, Jr., mediator with Upchurch Watson White and Max and a 50 Year member of The Florida Bar, was recognized for his half-century of service to the
Todd Richardson, Chair of the VCBA Traditions Dinner, presented Mr. Elliott with a plaque at this years event on November 5, 2008.
Serving as a judge with the Volusia County Small Claims Court from 1964 to 1973, Mr. Elliott regularly mediated disputes before setting them for trial. Active in ADR since 1989, he became a Supreme Court Certified mediator in 1991 and since joining Upchurch Watson White & Max in 1998, has concentrated his entire practice on mediation and arbitration.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward