Mediation Firm Welcomes Gerald Le Van
Upchurch Watson White & Max, a Florida based mediation specialty firm and national leader in alternative dispute resolution, announces the appointment of Gerald Le Van to the firm's mediation panel. He will chair the firm's Family Business Services Group.
Since 1986, Le Van has successfully resolved family disputes about wealth and business, earning an international reputation for preventing family lawsuits.
A trust and estates lawyer, former law professor and corporate counsel, he is often quoted in the business press, speaks frequently to business and professional groups and is a dedicated coach and mentor to others in the field.
A prolific writer, Le Van has authored six books, countless articles and serves on the editorial boards of two national magazines.
A graduate of Southern Methodist University and the
"Gerald Le Van is an accomplished author, speaker and practitioner in the Family Business arena, and we look forward to sharing his important insights and leadership with our family business clientele,"
With artist wife Sara, Gerald Le Van resides in
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel