Firm Dramatically Expands South Florida Presence
In a major expansion move, the regional mediation firm of Upchurch Watson White and Max has appointed five mediators from
Retiring Circuit Judge J. Leonard Fleet of
J. Leonard Fleet, a circuit judge since 1983, has had a distinguished career as a lawyer and jurist. He has handled a number of celebrated cases, including the
Wayne T. Gill is a senior partner at Walton Lantaff Schroeder & Carson, LLP, in
Henry A. Seiden has been a trial lawyer in
G. William Bissett, Jr. has handled litigation and appellate matters for individual and business clients throughout
Stephen G. Fischer is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer with over 30 years of civil trial experience, concentrating on complex personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice and nursing home litigation. He remains active in his civil trial practice, The Fischer Law Firm, located in
These five will join our current Miami based mediation panelists, John Fleming (Jack) Kelly and Oscar Franco, in serving clients in the Broward, Palm Beach and Dade county areas.
John J. Upchurch, President of the firm, stated, "Our South Florida clients have long maintained that there is a need in the area for the sophisticated, comprehensive approach to mediation traditionally offered by our firm. This talented group will provide the energy, creativity and leadership necessary to meet that need and resolve complex cases."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder