Picture It Settled™ helps map strategies
Picture It Settle d ™ develops software to help litigants analyze their positions and design successful negotiation strategies. The Lite version makes part of that functionality available on smartphones. UWWM principal John Upchurch has found it useful, stating "Don Philbin has hit a home run with his Picture It Settled™ smartphone app. Regular use of this tool will enable lawyers and mediators to see trends not only in the case at hand, but across many cases and in individual types of disputes. One can see a future in which specific moves can be accurately predicted, based upon the software's analysis of many prior negotiations. This type of feedback will give practitioners using the tool a distinct competitive advantage."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award