Florida Mediator/Arbitrator Howard Marsee Serving on Bar Committee
Mediator/arbitrator Howard R. Marsee, who is based in Upchurch Watson White & Max's Maitland/Orlando, Fla., office, began his term of service on The Florida Bar's Standing Committee on Professionalism in early July 2014. "As strange as it seems, I am serving on the Young Lawyers Working Group," Howard said wryly. "This is a sub-committee (not all are young) that creates and presents professionalism education and CLE programs for law students and young lawyers."
Howard, who lives in Oviedo, will serve until 2017. "Hopefully, it will be interesting and rewarding," he said.
For more information about the committee, please see its 2014 annual report.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder