Mediator Cristina Maldonado to Present Zoom 'Lunch & Learn' for Palm Beach Hispanic Bar Association
Mediator Ana Cristina Maldonado continues with a series of educational presentations on April 28, 2020; this one is a virtual Lunch & Learn on how to use Zoom for the Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association.
It is a free program, but space is limited. Registration at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/vJIsf-GgrjMi21iG2LFQdu91WLWJE1tMjQ is required. The presentation, beginning at noon, takes the form of a Zoom meeting.
Earlier this month, Cristina presented a similar program, titled "Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!" for her alma mater, St. Thomas University School of Law. She plans two or three more presentations for Florida organizations on the Zoom topic, incorporating updates to the platform with each talk.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY?AND HUMAN
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Mathematics and Mediation ? Through the Looking-Glass
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward