Mediator Cristina Maldonado to Present Zoom 'Lunch & Learn' for Palm Beach Hispanic Bar Association
Mediator Ana Cristina Maldonado continues with a series of educational presentations on April 28, 2020; this one is a virtual Lunch & Learn on how to use Zoom for the Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association.
It is a free program, but space is limited. Registration at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/vJIsf-GgrjMi21iG2LFQdu91WLWJE1tMjQ is required. The presentation, beginning at noon, takes the form of a Zoom meeting.
Earlier this month, Cristina presented a similar program, titled "Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!" for her alma mater, St. Thomas University School of Law. She plans two or three more presentations for Florida organizations on the Zoom topic, incorporating updates to the platform with each talk.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | CME | electronic discovery | Florida | florida arbitrator | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Bringing Class Actions & Mass Claims to Resolution
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award