Lawrence Kolin Receives 2016 Best of Maitland Award
Maitland Award Program Honors Achievement
MAITLAND (July 4, 2016) -- Mediator Lawrence Kolin of Upchurch Watson White & Max has been selected for the 2016 Best of Maitland Award in the Mediation Service category by the Maitland Award Program.
Each year, the Maitland Award Program identifies companies (and individuals) we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local people who enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional (business entities) help make the Maitland area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2016 Maitland Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Maitland Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About Maitland Award Program
The Maitland Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Maitland area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value. The Maitland Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community's contributions to the U.S. economy.
SOURCE: Maitland Award Program
Maitland Award Program
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogADR | Alabama | Alabama mediator | Alternative Dispute Resolution | arbitration | arbitrator | attorney | CLE | E-Discovery | electronic discovery | Florida | Florida Bar | Florida mediation | Florida mediator | florida mediators | judge | lawyer | legal | Mediation | mediation in Florida | Mediator | mediators | Orlando Mediator | stay out of court | webinar |
Most Popular Articles
- April Y. Walker Becomes Full-Time Mediator With Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Mediator Richard Graham to Discuss His Role in Pulitzer Prize Winner's New Book
- UNCITRAL Convention on Enforcement of International Settlement Agreements and Amended Model Law on International Conciliation Take Another Step Forward
- Lawyer Professionalism as a Tool for Successful Negotiation
- Meet Our Mediators: Marty Van Tassel
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight: Florida Case Law Update on Daubert and Other Expert Witness Pitfalls
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Elevates Mediator Charles A. "Chuck" Mancuso to Shareholder
- Florida Mediator Carl Schwait Bestows Scholarship Associated With Haas Humanitarian Award