Arbitration in 2021
Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group is sponsoring a major CLE program for the Construction and Business Law committees of the Orange County Bar association from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. date is tentative.
For "Arbitration in 2021," seven well-qualified panelists from UWWM will present four credit hours of up-to-date advice for effective advocacy before, during and after arbitration. The program begins with a survey of the rules and statutes governing arbitration in Florida and under the Federal Arbitration Code and then walks attendees through the arbitration process.
Location: This will be a Zoom meeting and login instructions will be emailed 24 hours prior to event.
CLE: 4.0 General Credits. Certification Credits: Business litigation 4.0; Civil trial 4.0.
- Lawrence M. Watson, Jr., Founding Partner of Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group
- A. Michelle Jernigan, UWWM Principal, Arbitrator and Mediator
- Jeffrey M. Fleming, UWWM Shareholder, Arbitrator and Mediator
- Ana Cristina Maldonado, UWWM Arbitrator and Mediator
- Brenda J. Newman, Esq., UWWM Arbitrator and Mediator
- Renée E. Thompson, UWWM Arbitrator and Mediator
- April Y. Walker, UWWM Arbitrator and Mediator
Registration deadline: May 3, 2021
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact Stephanie Sadi at email@example.com or 407-422-4551 ext. 233.
If you are an OCBA Member please make sure you login to your account before registering for any events/seminars to receive your member discount if applicable. Click HERE to register.