UWWM's Michael S. Orfinger To Present April 18 Webinar on Mediation Strategy
UWWM Principal and Shareholder Michael S. Orfinger will present a Webinar titled “Effective Strategies for Mediation Advocates — How To ‘Win’ the Mediation” from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Thursday, April 18, 2013, for the National Business Institute and Institute for Paralegal Education.
Get the latest civil mediation tactics from a veteran mediator who has spent years developing an arsenal of innovative and proven approaches to settling civil lawsuits. His tenacious and persevering dedication to finding creative resolution solutions will change your way of thinking about mediation, the way you approach it, the tactics you use and the processes involved. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to hear from a highly experienced mediator. Register today at http://www.nbi-sems.com!
- Learn to manage client expectations before the mediation begins.
- Find out whom you need to prepare for the mediation and how to prepare them.
- Learn how to make the joint session and opening statements productive and persuasive.
- Find out how to caucus effectively and help your client become a better decision-maker.
- Get techniques for avoiding impasse and “bridging the gap.” This program is designed for civil attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.
I. Preparing the Client
II. The Advocate’s Preparation
III. Making the Joint Session and Opening Statements Productive and Persuasive
IV. How to Caucus Effectively
V. Techniques for Avoiding Impasse and “Bridging the Gap”