E-discovery increases possibility of mediated resolutionsThe Daily Business Reviews' October 3, 2012 issue features commentary by UWWM mediator, Robert Cole. The commentary is available in the following PDF, E-discovery increases possibility of mediated resolutions .
Robert Cole is a mediation panelist at the firm of Upchurch, Watson White and Max.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Mediator Arthur Garcia Jr. Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max
- FSU Law Dean Emeritus Don Weidner Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max as Mediator
- The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation
- Ricardo Cata Moderates, Chairs Program Discussing Mediation Method for Resolving U.S.-Cuba Disputes
- Why It’s Almost Always Better to Mediate
- Part 2: Trial May Be a Rarity, but Trial Lawyers Are Not
- Harvard Professor Addresses ABA Dispute Resolution Section's Conference
- Two UWWM Mediators Speak at 24th Annual Dispute Resolution Conference
- Diversity in Mediation: Domestic and International Challenges
- The Florida Bar Disciplinary Process: Your Survival Guide
Previous Article: Merit Retention
Next Article: Ben Overton Co-Hosts Judicial Merit Retention Forum