Florida Mediator Robert Cole To Be a Featured Speaker at FJA SeminarMediation Counsel Robert Cole of Upchurch Watson White & Max will speak on "Mediation Strategies: From the Mediators" at the Florida Justice Association (FJA) Mediation Strategies and Tech Advantage Seminar on May 9 at the Renaissance Orlando Resort at Seaworld.
Mr. Cole, who is based in Jacksonville and mediates throughout Florida, and Jay Fraxedas of the Fraxedas Mediation Firm in Maitland, are scheduled to be the day's first speakers after opening remarks from F. Catfish Abbott, the FJA's CLE chairman.
Other mediation strategy topics that will be covered are titled "From the Defense," "From the Adjuster," and "From the Plaintiff." The afternoon is devoted to technological advantages and opens with a session named "'Quick and Easy Tips for Better Results in the Office and Courtroom."
To register for the seminar, visit https://www.floridajusticeassociation.org/index.cfm?pg=Events&evAction=showDetail&eid=11862&evSubAction=listAll
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Meet Our Mediators: Shelley Leinicke
- Developing and Enforcing Good Faith Standards for Civil Trial Mediations
- The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation
- Mediator Arthur Garcia Jr. Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max
- FSU Law Dean Emeritus Don Weidner Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max as Mediator
- Ricardo Cata Moderates, Chairs Program Discussing Mediation Method for Resolving U.S.-Cuba Disputes
- Why It’s Almost Always Better to Mediate
- Diversity in Mediation: Domestic and International Challenges
- Harvard Professor Addresses ABA Dispute Resolution Section's Conference
- Part 2: Trial May Be a Rarity, but Trial Lawyers Are Not
Previous Article: Mediation Advocacy Webinar: Putting the Power in PowerPoint
Next Article: On Perfecting the Arbitration Submission