Florida Mediator Robert Cole To Be a Featured Speaker at FJA SeminarMediation Counsel Robert Cole of Upchurch Watson White & Max will speak on "Mediation Strategies: From the Mediators" at the Florida Justice Association (FJA) Mediation Strategies and Tech Advantage Seminar on May 9 at the Renaissance Orlando Resort at Seaworld.
Mr. Cole, who is based in Jacksonville and mediates throughout Florida, and Jay Fraxedas of the Fraxedas Mediation Firm in Maitland, are scheduled to be the day's first speakers after opening remarks from F. Catfish Abbott, the FJA's CLE chairman.
Other mediation strategy topics that will be covered are titled "From the Defense," "From the Adjuster," and "From the Plaintiff." The afternoon is devoted to technological advantages and opens with a session named "'Quick and Easy Tips for Better Results in the Office and Courtroom."
To register for the seminar, visit https://www.floridajusticeassociation.org/index.cfm?pg=Events&evAction=showDetail&eid=11862&evSubAction=listAll
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Two UWWM Mediators Speak at 24th Annual Dispute Resolution Conference
- FSU Law Dean Emeritus Don Weidner Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max as Mediator
- The Florida Bar Disciplinary Process: Your Survival Guide
- Part 2: Trial May Be a Rarity, but Trial Lawyers Are Not
- Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediators on PMI Panel
- The Wrong for Which There Is No Legal Remedy
- Shareholder Bob Cole Attends Florida Bar Section Leadership Conference
- Mediator Albert Tetrault Attends Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association Convention on Behalf of Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Ricardo Cata Moderates, Chairs Program Discussing Mediation Method for Resolving U.S.-Cuba Disputes
- Part 1: Trial May Be a Rarity, but Trial Lawyers Are Not
Previous Article: Mediation Advocacy Webinar: Putting the Power in PowerPoint
Next Article: On Perfecting the Arbitration Submission