Florida Mediator Robert Cole To Be a Featured Speaker at FJA SeminarMediation Counsel Robert Cole of Upchurch Watson White & Max will speak on "Mediation Strategies: From the Mediators" at the Florida Justice Association (FJA) Mediation Strategies and Tech Advantage Seminar on May 9 at the Renaissance Orlando Resort at Seaworld.
Mr. Cole, who is based in Jacksonville and mediates throughout Florida, and Jay Fraxedas of the Fraxedas Mediation Firm in Maitland, are scheduled to be the day's first speakers after opening remarks from F. Catfish Abbott, the FJA's CLE chairman.
Other mediation strategy topics that will be covered are titled "From the Defense," "From the Adjuster," and "From the Plaintiff." The afternoon is devoted to technological advantages and opens with a session named "'Quick and Easy Tips for Better Results in the Office and Courtroom."
To register for the seminar, visit https://www.floridajusticeassociation.org/index.cfm?pg=Events&evAction=showDetail&eid=11862&evSubAction=listAll
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Mediator Arthur Garcia Jr. Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max
- FSU Law Dean Emeritus Don Weidner Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max as Mediator
- The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation
- Ricardo Cata Moderates, Chairs Program Discussing Mediation Method for Resolving U.S.-Cuba Disputes
- Why It’s Almost Always Better to Mediate
- Part 2: Trial May Be a Rarity, but Trial Lawyers Are Not
- Two UWWM Mediators Speak at 24th Annual Dispute Resolution Conference
- Diversity in Mediation: Domestic and International Challenges
- Harvard Professor Addresses ABA Dispute Resolution Section's Conference
- Part 2: The Wrong for Which There Is No Legal Remedy
Previous Article: Mediation Advocacy Webinar: Putting the Power in PowerPoint
Next Article: On Perfecting the Arbitration Submission