Catch UWWM's Robert Cole at his April speaking engagements
UWWM Mediation Counsel Robert A. Cole will speak on professionalism and civility in early April and then will co-present a program on effective mediation planning and strategy late in the month. Details of the talks follow:
Friday, April 12, 2013: Mr. Cole will appear at the 19th Circuit Bench Bar Conference, which begins at 8 a.m., as the first speaker of the day, scheduled for 9 a.m. His talk is subtitled "The New Oath and You." All bar associations of the 19th Judicial Circuit and Florida Rural Legal Services are presenting the conference at the Port St. Lucie Civic Center, southeast corner of U.S. Highway 1 and Walton Road (9221 SE Civic Center Place, Port St. Lucie, Fla. 34952. Registration is required. Contact Carloyn Fabrizio at (772) 466-4766, ext. 7024, or email email@example.com, for more information.
Friday, April 26, 2013: He will speak at an afternoon breakout session of the Cole Scott & Kissane PA "School of Claims" Seminar. With Daniel Kissane, Mr. Cole will present "Negotiation 101: Don’t Just Attend Your Next Mediation -- Win It," discussing "successful tactics for a winning mediation." The seminar will be at JW Marriott Orlando Grand Lakes Resort, 4040 Central Florida Parkway, Orlando (www.grandelakes.com). Please, keep an eye on Upchurch Watson White & Max's blog for more details on seminar registration.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- Mathematics and Mediation – Through the Looking-Glass
- UWWM Mediators Discuss Importance of Certification for Florida Bar News
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- How to Maximize the Use of Your Mediator
- Leaving Law Firms and Taking Clients: Florida Emphasis and National Perspective
- Developing and Enforcing Good Faith Standards for Civil Trial Mediations