Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediators Enjoy 2017 MDTLA Presidential Ball
Mediators Richard Lord, Ricardo Cata and Arthur Garcia, Jr., were accompanied by their wives at the 2017 Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association Presidential Ball at Miami's Jungle Island on Saturday, Feb. 11. The theme of the evening of dining, dancing and entertainment was "Celebrating Our Diversity."
Upchurch Watson White & Max are annual sponsors of the MDTLA, whose mission is to actively protect the rights, health, and economic security of every citizen threatened by the malicious, careless, or criminal behavior of those who seek to escape responsibility for their conduct. The association and its members "are dedicated to the pursuit of justice, individual rights, access to courts, education, and trial advocacy."
Photos 1 through 6:
- Yvonne Yegge with husband Richard Lord (from left), Yara and Arthur Garcia Jr. and Ani and Ricardo Cata, who shared a table, pose together.
- UWWM shareholder Richard Lord (from left) and mediators Arthur Garcia, Jr., and Ricardo Cata take some time out from the festivities to stand in front of the "step and repeat" panel.
- You can see our Arthur Garcia, Jr., in the second row of these MDTLA past presidents.
- Yara Garcia (left), who is also MDTLA's executive director, strikes a pose with her husband, Art, and outgoing President Shannon Del Prado.
- A candid photo shows Ani Cata with another gala guest.
- The executive director's table at the Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association Presidential Ball.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- UWWM Mediators Discuss Importance of Certification for Florida Bar News
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- How to Maximize the Use of Your Mediator
- Leaving Law Firms and Taking Clients: Florida Emphasis and National Perspective
- Developing and Enforcing Good Faith Standards for Civil Trial Mediations
- Two UWWM Mediators to Speak at Orange County Bar Association Seminar Feb. 16
- Meet Our Mediators: Shelley Leinicke