UWWM Panelists Help to Present CME Seminar for Mediators
As part of The Jacksonville Bar Association's ADR Practitioners Committee, Robert A. "Bob" Cole -- a shareholder and mediator with Upchurch Watson White & Max -- is an organizer of the 11th Annual Northeast Florida CME Seminar for Mediators, for which UWWM Principal Terrence M. "Terry" White will speak.
The seminar, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 7, 2017, at Florida Coastal School of Law (Room 365) is eligible for up to 8.0 hours of CME (Continuing Mediator Education), including 5.0 Ethics, 2.0 Domestic Violence, 1.0 Diversity and 1.0 General credit. Terry will speak on the topic "Special Issues in Commercial and Business Mediations … Is There a Role for Humor in the Process?" from 11:40 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The program is approved for 8.0 General CLE, 5.0 Ethics, 1.0 Business Litigation, 1.0 Civil Trial, 1.0 Criminal Appellate Law, 1.0 Marital & Family Law, and 1.0 Workers Compensation Certification Credits by the Florida Bar. Mediators are required to self-report hours applicable to their areas of certification at the time of their renewal. For more information on the CME requirement, visit www.flcourts.org.
For more information about the seminar, please click here.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- UWWM Mediators Discuss Importance of Certification for Florida Bar News
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- How to Maximize the Use of Your Mediator
- Leaving Law Firms and Taking Clients: Florida Emphasis and National Perspective
- Mathematics and Mediation – Through the Looking-Glass
- Developing and Enforcing Good Faith Standards for Civil Trial Mediations
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law