Leaving Law Firms and Taking Clients: Florida Emphasis and National Perspective
Approved 1.0 Hr. FL Bar CLE Credits
Presented by: Donald J. Weidner and Jeffrey M. Fleming
March 27, 2017
For a copy of the slides referenced in the Webinar, please click here.
A reminder: These are large files and may take minutes to download; please, be patient. To save for later viewing (on Windows-based system), right-click on the video itself and select "Save video as ..."
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- RAISING RICH KIDS! GROWING UP WEALTHY…AND HUMAN
- UWWM Mediators Discuss Importance of Certification for Florida Bar News
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation
- How to Maximize the Use of Your Mediator
- Mathematics and Mediation – Through the Looking-Glass
- Developing and Enforcing Good Faith Standards for Civil Trial Mediations