Lawrence Kolin Added to Ranks of UWWM "Super Lawyers"
MAITLAND, Fla. (June 8, 2017) -- Super Lawyers has listed five panel members of Upchurch Watson White White & Max for 2017, including, for the first time, Lawrence Kolin, a Central Florida-based mediator and arbitrator.
This year's other UWWM honorees are:
- Lawrence M. "Larry" Watson, Jr., a founding principal of the firm and Central Florida-based mediator and arbitrator. Larry has been selected for Super Lawyers every year since 2006.
- Rodney A. Max, a principal of the firm and South Florida-based mediator. His listing dates back to 2007.
- Robert A. "Bob" Cole, a shareholder and North Florida-based mediator. He, too, has been listed since 2007.
- Renée E. Thompson, a North Central Florida-based mediator. She was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star from 2009 to 2014 and has been selected to Super Lawyers for three years now.
Over the last decade, six additional attorney-mediators on UWWM's panel have been listed, most of them repeatedly. They are firm President and CEO John J. Upchurch, Founding Principal Terrence M. "Terry" White, Shareholder A. Michelle Jernigan and mediator John C. Briggs, all based in Florida; plus Shareholder George M. "Marty" Van Tassel. Jr. and mediator and arbitrator Arthur J. Hanes, both based in Alabama.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in each state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor, according to superlawyers.com:
"Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law."
About Upchurch Watson White & Max
A nationally leading mediation specialty firm, Upchurch Watson White & Max is known for facilitating reasonable agreements to resolve complex issues. From eight offices in Florida and Alabama, Supreme Court certified attorney mediators with wide-ranging specialties serve as court-appointed and privately employed mediators, arbitrators and third-party neutral case managers, implementing innovative methods of alternative dispute resolution across the country. On the Web: uww-adr.com
# # #
P R E S S R E L E A S E
Upchurch Watson White & Max
125 S. Palmetto Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Catherine Klasne (email@example.com)
For Immediate Release
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- UWWM Mediators Discuss Importance of Certification for Florida Bar News
- Mathematics and Mediation – Through the Looking-Glass
- How to Maximize the Use of Your Mediator
- Leaving Law Firms and Taking Clients: Florida Emphasis and National Perspective
- Mindfulness and the Practice of Law
- Developing and Enforcing Good Faith Standards for Civil Trial Mediations