How to Maximize the Use of Your Mediator
Approved 1.0 Hr. FL Bar CLE Credits
1.0 Civil Trial Certification Credits
Presented by: Richard Lord, Alvin Capp and Shelley Leinicke
February 15, 2017
or watch a recording posted to GoToWebinar here.
For a copy of the article referenced in the Webinar, please click here.
A reminder: These are large files and may take minutes to download; please, be patient. To save for later viewing (on Windows-based system), right-click on the video itself and select "Save video as ..."
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Register for OCBA Arbitration Seminar with Lawrence Kolin by March 28
- UWWM Mediators Discuss Importance of Certification for Florida Bar News
- The Language of Professionalism in Negotiation
- Effective Telephone Negotiations: Before, During & After Mediation
- Leaving Law Firms and Taking Clients: Florida Emphasis and National Perspective
- Developing and Enforcing Good Faith Standards for Civil Trial Mediations
- Mediator Arthur Garcia Jr. Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max
- Two UWWM Mediators to Speak at Orange County Bar Association Seminar Feb. 16