Annual 8-Hour CME/CLE, Live!
October 20, 2017, Presentations by Upchurch Watson White & Max at the University of Florida Levin College of Law
- “Standards of Good Faith Conduct in Mediation – Mediators and Lawyers,” presented by Lawrence M. Watson, Albert R. Tetrault and Carl Schwait
- “What’s Going on in the Other Room,” Richard Lord and Jeffrey M. Fleming
- “Language of Mediation,” Howard R. Marsee and Lawrence Kolin
- “Negotiation Skills,” K. Judith Lane, Kimberly Sands and Alvin Capp
- “Designing the Mediation Process,” Rodney A. Max, Dominic Brandy and Shelley Leinicke
- “Cross Cultural Mediation,” Ricardo Cata, Arthur Garcia Jr. and Mr. Lord
- “Diffusing Volatile Emotions,” A. Michelle Jernigan and Brandon Peters
- “The Florida Mediation Movement – a Perspective,” John Upchurch, Mr. Watson, Mr. White, Mr. Max and Ms. Sands
Registration has not yet opened, but please check back for more details.